My Name is Ana-Larina, I’m half Swiss, half Brazilian.
I am based in Zurich but I lived, worked and studied in Milan. 2012 I Graduated in Fashion Design and until now I worked in 3 Model Agencies.
I started this blog back in 2010 when I think I was bored and tried to copy the first bloggers out there. But I realised fast that the styling and “choosing clothes from my closet” every single day was nothing for me. So this blog is a big MIX about many things that I like!!
While I was studying in Milan I took the opportunity with my blog and I started to go in every single Fashion Show during Fashion Week. Not only in Milan but also in Paris and London. Basically the Blog was a great way to get into the Fashion Industry.
Fashion Week and Models have become a big passion of mine and I don’t think this will ever stop…
Besides my “normal working life” I love filming models. This passion started back in 2010 and now I mainly do short films for Model Agencies and Backstage Videos at Shootings.
For the videos please visit: www.youtube.com/analarinacooper
Some of my experiences:
- Filming & Editing Model Videos (see here)
- Backstage & Organizer for Runway Fashion Shows
- Fashion Columnist for Fashion News Live, Los Angeles
- Fashion Columnist for ICONE Magazine, Brazil
- Fashion Photographer for Rough London and Italy
- Booker at ICE MODELS MILAN; FOTOGEN MANAGEMENT and AQUA MANAGEMENT in ZURICH
- Backstage Videos for ESQUIRE and HARPERS BAZAAR SERBIA