EVERYONE LOVES MAKE UP especially girls. So since this blog is about fashion and I have some ideas for the blog and I’m also collaborating for some projects with my friend SOLÈNE. I thought I would start today posting about make up. I did this video yesterday before I went out and I had a lot of fun editing it today. I hope it makes you guys laugh because I think it’s really funny to see the before and after! This make up is really easy and I sometimes also do it for the day time because I think I don’t need that much of make up.
1. So first of all I startet with the “forget it! 3 in 1 concealer by essence”. I’m a big fan of this concealer!
– Pink is against circles around the eyes.
– Beige against blemishes.
– Green against redness
2. I have been using “le teint Perfect Match by L’Oréal”for some years now. I’m really happy with this Foundation so I advise it for everyone!
3. For some colors on the cheek I advise the “silky touch blush” by essence.
7. And the last part of course a nice lipstick. This one is my favorite. It’s the “SNOB” by MAC. It’s not a light pink but also not a shocking pink. If you dare … try ! 🙂